Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you feel Hcaptcha is a worst captcha method?

Administrator

Administrator
Whenever i stumble upon sites with Hcaptcha, i instantly leave the site. I better no fight with their stupid captcha images. I prefer to use google Re-captcha, they got alternative audio captcha to resolve it.

H-Captcha, your captcha images are worst and you guys should focus on easy solvable images and methods.

Administrator

Administrator
Because they wont to get off from googles tracking system. SO they feel like H-Captcha is better solution than google re-captcha, but to be honest. H-Captcha bot checking is much worse than any captcha verification.

Firstinspire

Administrator
Staff member
Because they wont to get off from googles tracking system. SO they feel like H-Captcha is better solution than google re-captcha, but to be honest. H-Captcha bot checking is much worse than any captcha verification.
Yes it is, the verification method is sometimes painstaking but people still might use because they are getting paid. im seeing many Top websites use h-captcha these days. example namebio.com

Administrator

Administrator
Even cloudflare uses, h-captcha "https://blog.cloudflare.com/moving-from-recaptcha-to-hcaptcha/"

We recently migrated the CAPTCHA provider we use from Google's reCAPTCHA to a service provided by the independent hCaptcha. We're excited about this change because it helps address a privacy concern inherent to relying on a Google service that we've had for some time and also gives us more flexibility to customize the CAPTCHAs we show. Since this change potentially impacts all Cloudflare customers, we wanted to walk through the rationale in more detail.

They concerned about privacy, hmm... But H-captcha is painful for not just for bots, its painful for real humans to solve their captcha, ufff.

Firstinspire

Administrator
Staff member
1) they don't sell personal data; they collect only minimum necessary personal data, they are transparent in describing the info they collect and how they use and/or disclose it, and they agreed to only use such data to provide the hCaptcha service to Cloudflare

2) performance (both in speed and solve rates) was as good as or better than expected during our A/B testing

3) it has a robust solution for visually impaired and other users with accessibility challenges;

4) it supported Privacy Pass to reduce the frequency of CAPTCHAs;

5) it worked in regions where Google was blocked; and

6) the hCaptcha team was nimble and responsive in a way that was refreshing.

They have also placed these reasons. sounds like a new beginning. Lets see how it goes in future. Anybody could charge for their services later once its picked up.

Top Bottom