Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to disable Flash alert for Airtel and Android 10 OS

Administrator

Administrator
For some reason, certain apps required stable page during some transaction or sms input. For example paytm registration is made through SMS validation which requires stable page without diverted to flash message which cause login error or invalid response during sign in.

To avoid this issue, you better change your default message application to truecaller app ot some other message application to get ridd off the default message application which comes with the OS.

If you guys find any workaround for this issue, make a comment below.

Firstinspire

Administrator
Staff member
For some reason, certain apps required stable page during some transaction or sms input. For example paytm registration is made through SMS validation which requires stable page without diverted to flash message which cause login error or invalid response during sign in.

To avoid this issue, you better change your default message application to truecaller app ot some other message application to get ridd off the default message application which comes with the OS.

If you guys find any workaround for this issue, make a comment below.
Had the same issue years ago, im now using Microsoft SMS Organizer for better and clean sms backup. Not just Paytm, many UPI wants us to stay in the same page for verification. I had my issues with Google pay while verification and Flash messages were a pain. so i switched to Truecaller app but now changed it to Microsoft's SMS organizer which is much better.

Top Bottom